This is one of my favorite breads to make because it’s easy and delicious!
There’s a lot of bread to go around with this recipe so it makes it easy to share with friends and bring to potlucks or parties! It’s a really moist and lovely bread that tastes even better the next day! I hope you enjoy it!
Yield: 2 large breads
Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups of unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the middle. Spray 2 bread/cake pans with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, milk, oil, and eggs) together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger) and stir these dry ingredients into the large bowl with the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour evenly into the two pans and bake for 50 minutes.