For most people, Fall is about pumpkins and apples. I love drinking a nice cup of apple cider along with eating piping hot fresh apple cider donuts. Our family buys a whole gallon of Honeycrisp apple cider (our favorite apple!) every Fall. This Apple Cider Bundt Cake is a great snack or dessert to enjoy during the Fall season especially with its warm spices and lovely apple taste. You can compliment a slice of apple cider cake with a warm cup of apple cider, hot chocolate, or tea. Warm large sweaters, a comfortable blanket, and a good book also makes a nice addition! 😊
Yield: 1 Large Bundt Cake
Time: 50 minutes
- 8 TBSP unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container of 4 oz apple sauce
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup apple cider
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg) together well and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy for about 2-3 minutes on medium-low speed. Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each egg. Beat in vanilla extract and apple sauce.
- Alternate stirring in flour mixture and apple cider in 3 separate batches. Make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour batter into bundt pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake. Let the cake completely cool and enjoy!